The best pookalam will get a Rs 500-worth gift voucher, each day.
The link to submit photos will be available on home page of english.mathrubhumi.com (or click here) https://mycontest.mathrubhumi.com/onam2022/pookkalam-contest/
Rules and Guidelines
- A person can submit only one entry daily starting from Atham day (Aug 30, 2022) till Thiruvonam day (Sept 8, 2022).
- All entries should be uploaded by 6pm every day.
- All entry should contain two images – 1) photo of the Pookkalam . 2) Photo of participant(s) with/without family members beside the Pookkalam.
- The selected winner will be announced at 10 AM the next day on the Mathrubhumi English Website.
- Each contestant should mention her/his full name, e-mail ID and phone number.
- Editing of photos is not permitted. Mathrubhumi reserves the right to accept or reject photos.
- Photos must be original. Duplicate images will be duly rejected and the contestant will be debarred from the contest.
- Pookalam done at homes only must be sent. Pookalams at public places or institutions will not be accepted
- Please use only natural flowers. Leaves are not allowed.
- All legal issues will be subject within the jurisdiction of the Kozhikode court
- In case of disputes, the final decision will rest with Mathrubhumi.